Below are a few pages I created for a traveling art journal for the
Blissfully Art Journaling Yahoo group. The theme of the journal is Friendship and it is traveling around the country to various artists who each complete 3 two-page spreads. Once the journal is complete, it will be auctioned off and the proceeds will go to a woman's shelter.
The first page is an introduction page to tell a little about yourself ...
I need to remind myself of this from time to time. It doesn't only apply to pets ... I don't care what anyone says .. I think my handwriting ruins my pages :-<
and finally ...
What a very cool idea--your pages are wonderful too!
ReplyDeleteI love the page with your dog. My husband always says that Sparky doesn't have much to say, but he sure is a good listener!
ReplyDeletewonderful pages. I love the pet sentiment. We once saw a cartoon of a man and a dog. The captain said something like "He understands English but doesn't speak a word of it."
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing your pages when the journal arrived. Your intro page is beautiful and touched my heart. It really resonated with me as I saw many comparisons to myself. I laughed out loud with the pet page. So wise is he. A beautiful quote on the third page.
ReplyDelete