I just know there is a reclusive, artistic goddess living somewhere inside me .... these are my attempts to try and coax her out.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blissfully Art Journaling Traveling Love Journal

This is the last of the Blissfully Art Journaling traveling journals.  I'm the second to the last artist to receive this journal.   The journal is amazing!  It's a privledge to be one of the artists included ...

This seems to be my signature "About Me" style .. guess I'm developing my own style after all!!



4 comments:

  1. Hi ! Love your pages!1 We've missed you around Sketchbooks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style! I enjoyed going through your work here. Hope you will come back to Sketchbook. It was fun talking in Phoenix. I had a great week and will probably go again...bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Fran, Happy holidays!! Wish you have a wonderful New Year, filled with joy and lots of creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year. Love your pages and what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete