Getting ready to embark on a new online class ... the Plaster Studio workshop! I've been playing around with plasterwrap for a little while now, but Stephanie Lee and Judy Wise take it to a whole new level! I can't wait! Here are a few of my pre workshop pieces ... let's see how I progress!
Sorry they're so off kilter .. I should have rotated them before I cropped them ... but you get the idea. They're all on 4 x 4 deep canvases. I need to get the camera out and photograph them instead of trying to scan them. The scanner just doesn't capture their true colors and textures. I was in a hurry .. but the reason I was in a hurry got put on hold for a while, so maybe that was the univerise telling me to take a few minutes and pull out the camera!!
Sorry they're so off kilter .. I should have rotated them before I cropped them ... but you get the idea. They're all on 4 x 4 deep canvases. I need to get the camera out and photograph them instead of trying to scan them. The scanner just doesn't capture their true colors and textures. I was in a hurry .. but the reason I was in a hurry got put on hold for a while, so maybe that was the univerise telling me to take a few minutes and pull out the camera!!








Hi Fran!! These look interesting. Looking forward to seeing more. Are you in the part of AZ that is having fires??
ReplyDeleteLove these!! and love Stephanie's and Judy's new book--I am very tempted with this online class--thanks for the link.
ReplyDeleteWhat great texture, the flying hearts are my favourite :)
ReplyDelete