A major winter storm has been moving through Northern Arizona the past couple days. We had snow yesterday morning, but the snow turned to rain and by the end of the day, we had slush! I can't imagine how deep the snow would be if all that rain would have been snow instead! All I know is that I'll take 3 feet of snow over 3 inches of slush any day!
But the rain turned back to snow overnight and I awoke to a winter wonderland this morning. It's still coming down and the heaviest snow is predicted for this afternoon! I'm very lucky .. to be able to stay inside and just enjoy it!
12 years ago




Beautiful. Having not been in AZ except maybe once, I never envisioned it looking like this! Enjoy the beauty while you can!
ReplyDeletewow! it's sooo pretty!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!! You live in a gorgeous area. I think that's what we need here in Chicago. A nice layer of white snow. Everything is grey and dingy and dirty looking.
ReplyDeleteERgh - wonder if I will have to drive through it on my way to Scottsdale. Surely it will be gone by Feb 5 - right? Snow is great to look in and I hate driving in it...beautiful pictures though, did you use the camera above?
ReplyDelete