I just know there is a reclusive, artistic goddess living somewhere inside me .... these are my attempts to try and coax her out.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Off to the next project(s) ....

I had a great time with the Sketchbook project, but with the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I was feeling a bit rushed toward the end.  I marvel at the people who can create journal pages in just a matter of a few minutes.  Maybe I give them too much thought.

Anyway .. now I'm off to the next group of projects ..


I've got to figure out what to do with this by the end of January.  This will be a very interesting project indeed.  I received this page out of an old photography book from Deeply Superficial People .  I need to convert it or the essence of it into a piece of mail art.  However, this piece will be judged to determine if it's good enough to appear in an exhibition at the Bodytribe gallery in Sacramento in March!  Well ... I guess this will tell me if my art is considered art by anyone other than me!  I won't take it personal if it's rejected.  But I hope it's not!

I've got a great idea .. but I completely forgot it was supposed to be a mail art piece!  So ... I had to modify my vision slightly.  But I am more excited now than ever.  Sending it through the mail will be an exciting venture and the postage and address will only add to the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment