I just know there is a reclusive, artistic goddess living somewhere inside me .... these are my attempts to try and coax her out.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Couple More Pages

I actually completed these pages in November, but I was tied up trying to get my Scrapbook Project book completed and never got these posted ...

This one was created after I received an envelope stuffed with ephemera from a seller on Ebay.  There were all kinds of papers from all over the country, but only one from Pennsylvania.  And the one from Pennsylvania just happened to be from Hooversville ... a small town with a current population of 417 people.  It's also where my mother was born ... I think she's trying to tell me to quit letting her paint brushes soak in the jar of water!!


















And this one was about a fun dream I had the night before ... I think this was my Dad stopping by to frolic in my sleeping brain... but that's another journal page waiting to be made.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool pages Fran. I think my Dad sometimes comes to watch my dreams to. I am so glad you are with us Sketchbook ladies!

    ReplyDelete