I just know there is a reclusive, artistic goddess living somewhere inside me .... these are my attempts to try and coax her out.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mail Me Something

I completed a couple pieces for the Mail Me Something project at the Arthouse Co-op.  They expanded the deadline and I still waited to the very last minute!



I took the project name literally for this one.  This piece had several incarnations before I finally decided to just keep it simple ... and not wait for glue to dry .. last minute and all.  Plus, it has to remain legible until it gets there. 


Back of the piece.  I used a plastic container which originally held crayola markers.


Dancing with the stars ... Acrylic and collage on 4 x 6 canvas sent as a postcard.

3 comments:

  1. Dancing with the stars made me laugh and your entry for the Art House coop is great! Did you sign up on sketchbooks for the 4 x 4 arthouse project that some of us are going to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! love the dancing doggie! Next time I'm in NY, I will defently visit Art House!!
    Thank you for visiting my blog :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very creative and funny. I really like them. Thanks for sharing. Thanks also for visiting my blog and commenting. I appreciate comments.

    ReplyDelete