skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I just know there is a reclusive, artistic goddess living somewhere inside me .... these are my attempts to try and coax her out.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
30 in 30 Days 17 & 18
Skipping a couple days because I just made some postcard backgrounds ... but here are a couple more days as I play catch-up
Day 17 .. postcard
Day 18
A couple clay hearts for another project I'm working on ...
1 comment:
Janet Ghio
June 15, 2010 at 12:19 PM
Your postcard is really interesting--one could make up an intriguing story!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Reclusive Goddess
Arizona, United States
View my complete profile
Words To Live By
Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it. Old Chinese Proverb
If you can't be a good example, be a dire warning
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out. - John Wooden
Artists in Blogland
Fall Fearless & Fly
The Art of Altering
Visit
The Art of Altering
I've been published in ...
Mail Me Something
Look What I Made!
The Sketchbook Project 2012
The Sketchbook Project 2010
Other Journal Pages
The World as I See It
Hey! Check these out!
Soul Journaling with Sarah Whitmire
The Sketchbook Project
Followers
Soul Journaling with Sarah Whitmire
Soul Restoration
Challenges
Artists in Blogland
12 years ago
Blog Archive
September
(2)
December
(2)
November
(7)
May
(1)
July
(1)
June
(3)
April
(2)
March
(1)
December
(2)
August
(1)
July
(1)
June
(2)
May
(10)
April
(3)
March
(2)
February
(2)
January
(10)
December
(2)
September
(2)
August
(1)
March
(2)
Your postcard is really interesting--one could make up an intriguing story!!
ReplyDelete