I just know there is a reclusive, artistic goddess living somewhere inside me .... these are my attempts to try and coax her out.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall Fearless and Fly .. 1st Prompt

I was in desperate need of a creativity kick in the pants so I was glad to join the Fall Fearless and Fly challenge hosted by Artists in Blogland.  Well .. my pants were kicked a little late .. I'm just now finishing up the first prompt which was posted on 10/1/2012.  I won't any prizes, but that's not why I'm doing this anyway. 

The first prompt I used was:

Inventing the Future: Where do you want to be 5, 10, 15 years from now. What's holding you back? What's propelling you forward? What do you need to do or stop doing to create your future?

 And here's my journal page .


No comments:

Post a Comment