Still playing catch-up with the Fall Fearless & Fly prompts. The prompts for this next challenge were ...
Taking a Chance: When did you take a chance or a leap of faith? How did it turn out? What did you learn?
Color Prompt: What color do you like least? Use it!
I don't know that I dislike purple, but it's not a color I reach for all that often. So I decided to use it today.
Taking a Chance: When did you take a chance or a leap of faith? How did it turn out? What did you learn?
Color Prompt: What color do you like least? Use it!
I don't know that I dislike purple, but it's not a color I reach for all that often. So I decided to use it today.





This is beautiful! Peaceful, too. Purple is difficult for me as well, but you made it look lovely! ~kathy
ReplyDelete