I just know there is a reclusive, artistic goddess living somewhere inside me .... these are my attempts to try and coax her out.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall Fearless & Fly - Prompt #3

The prompt I used this week was the Color Prompt .. Black and white.

I'm not sure where I was going with this .. I was just having fun with my black gesso!  There are more layers that don't come out so well in the picture.  This was just a fun time ..


 

4 comments:

  1. This DOES look like you had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had fun and its lovely....

    The border round the page and the little hearts are really sweet....

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. The border around the heart, the heart, fantastic response to our challenge. Thanks for joining Fall Fearless & Fly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fun shows! So glad you shared it with Fall Fearless and Fly!

    ReplyDelete