I just know there is a reclusive, artistic goddess living somewhere inside me .... these are my attempts to try and coax her out.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

What an honor!

My piece, Desperado, has been selected as a winner in the Create Mixed Media Incite, Dreams Realized: The Best of Mixed Media competition!  The winners will have their work showcased in a book which will be available in September, 2013!  How exciting is that???


Photo by Karen Dussaman
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awesome piece winning! I just became your newest follower, I popped over from a link on Socrates' blog. Looking forward to reading more posts and seeing more of your great art!
    Hugs from brrr New Hampshire,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your piece of work in the Create Mixed Media incite (which I borrowed from the library) and I am using it as a piece of data collection for my piece of work. It is so beautiful how art connects us around the world.
    Jen from Yamba, New South Wales (Australia)

    ReplyDelete