I have been abandoning some hearts and ornaments as part of Michael DeMeng's Art Abandonment group on Facebook. The card provides an e-mail address where the finder can send a quick e-mail to let us know they found the abandoned art .. no responses yet. But hopefully I've made someone's day a little brighter.
As an extra treat .. I've been enclosing a lottery ticket with the ornaments .. maybe someone will strike it rich! I've got a few more I plan to abandon before Christmas.
As an extra treat .. I've been enclosing a lottery ticket with the ornaments .. maybe someone will strike it rich! I've got a few more I plan to abandon before Christmas.
These winged hearts are made of wire, plasterwrap and topped with a sari silk ribbon bow.






These winged hearts are very dear. I had not heard of abandoned art before. What a wonderful thing to do!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Terri
Ooops, didn't finish my comment...
ReplyDeleteThe ornaments are so darling! You are very generous to give a lottery ticket too : )
Maybe I will happen by one....lol!
Hugs,
Terri